How to Set Up a Company in Hong Kong
Steps of Setting Up an Onshore/Offshore Company in Hong Kong
- Do a company name search to check if your desired company name is available
- Prepare the articles of association
- Prepare the details of directors, shareholders and a company secretary
- Prepare the details of share capital
- Complete the company incorporation forms
Documents that are Required to be Presented to Start a Company
- Signed incorporation forms (NNC1 and IRBR1)
- Articles of association
- A cheque
- We offer Hong Kong company formation packages from USD599 up. You can choose whatever add-on services you need and we will tailor-make a solution for you.
- We offer speedy company formation in 3 hours at additional cost.
- We offer Hong Kong shelf companies for sale.
FAQ on Company Formation
Do I have to be physically in Hong Kong to set up a company?
No, you don’t need to be physically visit Hong Kong to set up a company. You can hire a reliable professional service firm like us to do all the paperwork and submit everything for you.
Can I be a company shareholder if I am a non-Hong Kong citizen?
Yes. Hong Kong welcomes foreign investment and you don’t have to be a Hong Kong citizen or resident to become a company shareholder.
Do I need a company secretary?
Hong Kong companies are required by law to have a local company secretary. We offer the services of a company secretary at low cost.
How many shareholders can a limited company have?
A limited company in Hong Kong can have any number of shareholders.